Proven Technology that is consistently used as a safer and more efficient method for laying down and picking up tubular goods.
The OES Pickup and Laydown machines offers a variety of options to tubular handling.
We offer both truck-mounted as well as skid-mounted units for water Applications and can handle all tubulars up to 13 5/8" @ 88 lbs. per ft.
Optional equipment available: Polyurethane coated trough and attachments for delicate coatings.
Features of units:
- SAFER way of handling tubulars.
- Time savings to the customer.
- Minimizes thread wear and damage.
Uses of the Pickup & Laydown machines:
- When handling large amounts of tubulars.
- When running chrome or other delicate pipe coatings.
- To minimize the hazards associated with tubular handling.